How The Group Got Started

            You try being a young man who just found out girls are cheaters for the first time. You tried being a strong part of a monogamist relationship,  just to find out your the only one trying to keep yourself caged in! I was young just experienced being on my own in the military for 2 years. My ex wife cheated on me because I was too focused on the ARMY and my girlfriend after that moved on because my exwife was a hassle.

             My Friend Jim said bro we gotta change the way you think. You are a young guy in a wild place like Hawaii, you need to live a little! Him and my friend Mac where always there to lift me up! These guys did all the things bros are supposed to do! Get you out the house, take you to  the AnT Hill (Ass n Titties) Aka Strip Club, make you go to the bar and to clubs! And you we got wild doing all this!

            Started meeting different women who were locals and some who were tourist! Having some super wild freaky nights! Those are stories for later! Eventually we became  King’s of this domain! Playing the latest Meek Mill intro while roaring down the strip! Reciting Big Sean lyrics from the song “Burn” to random unsuspecting victims on the street! We were living wild!

           The group official started when a long time family friend of my sisters named Q arrived to Hawaii. He has joined the military and was stationed on Pearl Habor. One does not become the fucking man and not share this new found shine with people who know who he was before that!  Q was supposed to be like a big brother to me but all that changed when we met these two white girls, Casey and Somber.

             It was Casey’s Birthday and she was out on the strip with Somber. They ran into Jim and Q and had invited us to the beach the next day. I was off with an older lady I had meet at our cougar spot, so I was surprised to hear we would be going to the beach in the morning. We get to the beach and I finally meet the two white girls. Casey is 5’7  with blonde hair and a nose ring. Somber is like 5’5  with some big ass titties! They seemed perfect through the bikini! We are a wild bunch so three black dudes and two white chicks are all naked in the ocean *just bottoms off*. They kept their distance, as not to be poked by any drift wood. I guess we passed some kind of test because we ended up going with them to Outback Steak House with their friends for her Birthday! I don’t know what really happened at the dinner because I was to busy helping Jim convince these girls that the party should continue back to their place, but with way less people.

            We get to their apartment that they share with their gay roommate Brad, who just so happened to be home. We are a friendly bunch of people! So we are in their partying, drinking, talking about ourselves. We bust out and did our dance that we were doing at the time, and the two of the girls were like hmm we want to see you guys dicks! Q being very new to this was all for dropping his pants and letting his nuts hangout right there! Jim and I quickly told him to pull himself together, then turned to the girls and told them that we don’t operate like that.  We hold a sort of value to ourselves! This dick is sacred! Ain’t shit free! The girls decided to take us to the back and have us whip out our dicks one by one. In exchange Somber would show us her tits!

            Q went first! Jim and I played “Rock Paper Scissors “ to see who would have to go next. Jim won and I got ready for the chopping block! They all came out the back and Somber has a satisfied look on her face before demanding we all take shots. Knowing it’s my turn I go to the back and just get showtime ready I mean pants down mid tigh, dick draped over balls! And the ladies come in... Apparently from the front of the appartment all you could hear was Casey screaming “Oh MY GOD Somber! Look at his Big Dick”! This was a debilitating blow for Q who was supposed to be like a big brother to me. He confronted the ladies as they came out. Saying they didn’t do all that when he was in there. They told him he had a healthy medium and that was that. Jim backed out of the deal till later when he took Casey to her room for a late night Birthday Dicking! I took Somber to here room. She begged me to whip my big girth of man meat out! I did only once I knew she was trying to feel it  between her lips!

             Somber is sucking my dick when she grabs it and pulls it out her mouth, spit still swinging from her lips to my tip. She tells me she wants to feel it deep in her throbbing pussy! I’m fucked up by this time! Dick still hard but I’m feeling like whatever I ate was about to come back up! I rub my fat tip against her clit and she starts moaning. Pretty loud I guess cause Q told me he heard it when he was left in the living room with the gay roommate.  I’m a good couple minutes into thrusting when throwing up seemed like the best idea in the world! I pulled out and headed to the bathroom! Saved by the bell! At this exact same time Jim finally showed Casey his Dick! She freaked out! Screaming loud for Somber to come see it! She exclaimed how is it that all these black guys have such big dicks!

                This isn’t my last story about these girls, but this is the end of this story. After finishing what I started we plotted to party another time. Q was excited to leave and we all walked back to my car. Q drove us home as we recapped on the wild Night that we had. It was then that we came up with BDB. It was who we were, it was all we know! Big Dick Bangger! Sounds kinda off but we have been knocking down females around the world off that name!  BDB been thrusting and exploring the freaky side of hoes for damn near six years now.  If you hear a story and BDB gets mentioned just know that it was a wild ass night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me let you in on a little something!